The start to your professional life can be so promising
Get started with us! You can lay the foundations for a successful career with berlinovo.
A small step for you, a big step for your career. We offer you the chance to get involved in exciting topics, and you can expect various opportunities to progress in a growing organisation.
You are committed and a team player! So here is your opportunity to set the course for a successful start to your professional life with a real estate asset manager operating throughout Berlin.
Real Estate Agent
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Real Estate Management
Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng.) in Civil Engineering and Technical Facility Management
Length of apprenticeship:
3 years respectively
- successful (vocational) A-levels (compulsory for dual study programmes) or a very good secondary school leaving certificate
- good grades in German and Mathematics, as well as Physics for the Technical FM course
- computing skills (Word, Excel)
- capacity to think logically
- fluency in writing and speaking
- Interest in interacting with customers and an affinity for the real estate industry
- good people skills and a presentable appearance
- application letter
- CV in tabular form
- any attestations from internships
- a certified 3year training period in the dual system - in the business and at the vocational school of the Akademie der Immobilienwirtschaft e.V. (real estate school), Berlin School of Economics and Law Berlin - with diverse development opportunities
- an attractive training allowance
- a positive, trust-based working atmosphere with helpful and committed colleagues
- flexible working hours and 30 days’ holiday
Why choose a traineeship or dual study programme with berlinovo?
"Because the real estate market is growing, has a future, and the choice of careers is diverse."
(Marie, 3rd year trainee)
"The dual study programme is practical because it combines theory and practice, you can apply what you have learned and so quickly see whether the direction you are going in suits you."
(Jolien, B.A. student)
"The atmosphere in the company is professional and friendly. A mix that I noticed even in my job interview. That really appealed to me!"
(Timo, 1st year trainee)
Your training as a real estate agent
When you train with berlinovo, you have the opportunity to set the course for a successful start to your professional life with a real estate services provider that operates nationally. You will receive training across all areas of the real estate industry - e.g. property management, controlling, accounting and fund management - and learn how to manage apartments, residential properties and commercial spaces in a customer-focused way. This will include holding customer meetings, property viewings and concluding tenancy agreements. You will also get experience of how properties are renovated, how investments are planned, and how financing plans are drawn up.
Your B.A. Course of study Student
Study is through the dual system. For the students, there are close ties between the university course and practice.
The course also covers an understanding of property as an asset class and economic commodity, getting to know the market players and their aims, analysing building usage requirements, how to manage the tools of "development, management and marketing" tools, and how to develop your social and communication skills.
The degree programme in Technical FM and the degree programme in Civil Engineering include a number of specialisations, such as construction and building technology, project management and building maintenance. You can find further information about the courses at www.hwr-berlin.de.
Please send your application documents by email to
In case of any emergencies, you can reach us at any time of the day or night, 365 days a year, even on Sundays and on public holidays. We are also available for your wishes, questions and suggestions, of course!
24-hour Tenant Hotline: +49 30 25441-888
More information on Tenant Services